Following the revised government guidelines for hotels in England from the 5th November 2020, Mercure Norton Grange Hotel and Spa remains open for essentail work-related travel and government specified exceptions only.
If you are unsure if your bookings falls into one of the catagories, please contact the hotel on 01706 630 788 before making your booking.
“Mercure Norton Grange Hotel & Spa is an ALLSAFE Certified Hotel. Book with confidence!!
Our hotel has obtained the ALLSAFE cleanliness and prevention label vetted by Bureau Veritas and verified by Clifton Environmental services. This ensures that our hygiene and prevention meet the highest standards. To learn more about ALLSAFE, click here https://all.accor.com/event/allsafe.en.shtml
Based on current Government COVID-19 guidelines, our hotel is operating on reduced services and amenities. This decision is out of our hands and we ask that our visitors acknowledge this, as there will be no discount or compensation issued in this case. If you have any questions before your booking, please call us on 01706 630 788.”
To reduce the spread of virus we are applying NO CASH policy. We only accept contactless card payments for all purchases.
Closure of outlets
As per daily government updates we have had to close the following areas:
- Spa and Leisure Facilities
- Pickwick Bar
For your safety, we placed hand sanitizing stations at the reception. We applied 2-meter social distancing in all public areas in this hotel. Lifts can only be used by 1 guest or guests from the same room. Lastly, we kept all the fire doors open in corridors to minimise the risk of contamination.
For any assistance during your stay please call reception on 01706 630788 from your mobile.
The 4-star Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel and Spa is set in tranquil countryside and its own landscaped grounds with views over the Pennine hills. Situated 8 miles from the city centre, this Manchester hotel has 81 contemporary guest rooms, each with wireless internet and satellite TV. The dining options include the elegant Grange Restaurant, or the less formal Pickwick Bistro. . The hotel has a top class spa facility, with an indoor heated 18m pool, thermal suite, fitness room and beauty treatment rooms. The function rooms welcome up to 220 guests.
- Strickly guide dogs only allowed, no other pets allowed.
- Please be advised, we have loud music until 01.00am on most weekends. We cannot guarantee an noise free enviroment.
- Please be advised, Grange Restaurant is subject to availablity and will be closed on most of the weekends.
- 81 contemporary guest rooms
- Grange Restaurant (Temporarily Closed)
- Pickwick Bistro (Temporarily Closed)
- Conference & Meeting rooms - Business Meetings Only
- Function rooms (Temporarily Closed)
- Spa - BOOK SPA DAY HERE (Temporarily Closed)
- Indoor heated 18m pool (Temporarily Closed)
- Thermal Suite (Temporarily Closed)
- Swimming Pool (Temporarily Closed)
- Private Mud Rasul (Temporarily Closed)
- Beauty treatment rooms (Temporarily Closed)
- Fitness Room (Temporarily Closed)
- Free high speed internet access
- Complimentary on-site parking for up to 200 cars
- 8 miles from the city centre
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS & PLACES OF INTEREST
- Hollingworth Lake Country Park & Activity Centre
- Healey Dell Nature Reserve
- Gracie Fields Theatre
- Rochdale Pioneers Museum - Coop
- Rochdale Canal
- Manchester Golf Club
- Touchstones Art Gallery
- Summit Gap & Railway Tunnel
- Castlehawk Golf Club
- Ogden Edge & Piethorne Valley
- One of the finest Town Halls in Britain, the Victorian Rochdale Town Hall
- Greater Manchester Fire Service Museum
- Ellen Road Engine House/Steam Museum
- The Fusilier Museum
- Trafford Shopping Centre
- Chill Factore Indoor Skiing