The 4-star Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel and Spa is set in tranquil countryside and its own landscaped grounds with views over the Pennine hills. Situated 8 miles from the city centre, this Manchester hotel has 81 contemporary guest rooms, each with wireless internet and satellite TV. The dining options include the elegant Grange Restaurant, or the less formal Pickwick Bistro. The hotel has a top-class spa facility, with an indoor heated 18m pool, thermal suite, fitness room and beauty treatment rooms. The function rooms welcome up to 220 guests.
- Strictly guide dogs only allowed, no other pets allowed.
- Please be advised, we have loud music until 01.00am on most weekends. We cannot guarantee any noise free environment.
- Please be advised, Grange Restaurant is subject to availability and will be closed on most of the weekends.
For More details, please contact our dedicated team 01706 630 788.
As of January 2020, our carpark is being monitored by Parking Eye, it is still free to park with us, all you have to do is register your vehicle registration with our reception team upon arrival.
- 81 contemporary guest rooms
- Grange Restaurant
- Pickwick Bistro
- Conference & Meeting rooms - Business Meetings Only
- Function rooms
- Spa - BOOK SPA DAY HERE
- Indoor heated 18m pool
- Thermal Suite
- Swimming Pool
- Private Mud Rasul
- Beauty treatment rooms
- Fitness Room
- Free high speed internet access
- Complimentary on-site parking for up to 200 cars
- 8 miles from the city centre
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS & PLACES OF INTEREST
- Hollingworth Lake Country Park & Activity Centre
- Healey Dell Nature Reserve
- Gracie Fields Theatre
- Rochdale Pioneers Museum - Coop
- Rochdale Canal
- Manchester Golf Club
- Touchstones Art Gallery
- Summit Gap & Railway Tunnel
- Castle hawk Golf Club
- Ogden Edge & Piethorne Valley
- One of the finest Town Halls in Britain, the Victorian Rochdale Town Hall
- Greater Manchester Fire Service Museum
- Ellen Road Engine House/Steam Museum
- The Fusilier Museum
- Trafford Shopping Centre
- Chill Factor Indoor Skiing